Regional Sales Director
As a result of rapid growth, Morpheus is looking for a driven Regional Sales Director to help develop new territories. The ideal candidate has experience building pipelines, selling to CXOs, and closing enterprise IT deals. You’ll work an existing pipeline in addition to bringing a long list of potential prospects to the table. If you’re an ambitious closer, experienced in crushing quotas, this is an ideal opportunity.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage a sales territory including forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentations, prospecting, opportunity management, and channel development.
- Call at multiple levels within your customer base.
- Build relationships with partners, alliances, and customers to grow sales and references.
- Work with our marketing team and partners to coordinate and execute events and campaigns for your territory.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Morpheus’ product and processes.
What it Takes to do the Job
- The ability to position end-to-end solutions and articulate aligned business strategies to customer executives.
- The ability to create demand, budgets, urgency, and advocates with customer executives.
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience selling enterprise software in areas such as Virtualization, Application Development, or Datacenter Automation. Technical selling in cloud solutions and IaaS/PaaS is strongly preferred.
- A proven track record in managing and winning major opportunities, with the ability to work unsupervised.
- The ability to interact as a value-added team member and to contribute back to Morpheus to raise performance for the whole team.
- The ability to manage a long and complex sales cycle that includes both product and services.
- Experience in multi-level selling; comfortable influencing CXO, IT Managers, Purchasing, Finance, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills – good listening and strong presentation skills.
- The ability to maintain respectful communications and relationships with everybody with whom you interact.
- PROBLEM. SOLVING.
Full-time positions include competitive pay and excellent benefits.
To apply, please email Please email your CV and a brief note describing why you think you would be a good fit for this role to Tina Valdez at email@example.com.
Morpheus gives developers, IT managers, and DevOps professionals full control over both VM and container-based systems across any cloud or infrastructure. A single platform provides complete application lifecycle management, including one-click provisioning, backup, recovery, logging, monitoring, reporting, and access control. Morpheus offers more built-in integrations than any other management platform on the market.
Morpheus Data LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.