Partner Account Manager
Morpheus Data works with over 100 partners and distributors globally. Approximately 95% of Morpheus’ revenue passes through this ecosystem. Our vision is that partners will interface and have most of their interactions with Morpheus through their local Morpheus Partner Account Managers, who are sales professionals. Partner engagement with Morpheus is growing with base levels programs in place.
The partner account manager acts as a liaison between Morpheus and our channel partners, and is responsible for building, maintaining, and managing long-term relationships with our current and prospective partners. This is a vital role in the revenue growth of our company. Responsibilities include:
- Strategic partner recruiting – maintain a solid global portfolio of partners to drive sales in each region
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies
- Execute demand-generation activities – working with the marketing organization (email marketing campaigns, events for customers and prospects, webinars)
- Establish and track business goals and performance metrics, e.g. pipeline and bookings
- Manage new business opportunities and leads
- Hit monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Continuously update partners on product and technical information; advise partners on technical deal strategy where needed
- Conduct training and manage partner training plans
- Represent Morpheus at events and industry trade shows
- Align services strategy with delivery partners
The successful Partner Account Manager will understand each partner’s business drivers and how Morpheus helps the partner achieve its goals. The PAM will position Morpheus in a lead role relative to other vendors in the partners’ portfolios, making Morpheus the ideal solution for partners to promote in our target market. This will also require a financial understanding of the partner and Morpheus.
- College degree
- 7+ years of experience in a sales or customer-facing role in technology, specifically computing, cloud computing, automation, and/or application management
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional and highly-flexible team, often assuming multiple roles within the team, depending on the situation. Many of the responsibilities require strong alignment with the marketing, regional sales, and service delivery teams. Must be able to be a leader and a follower, a strategist and an executer!
- Excellent verbal communication skills; comfortable giving presentations and speaking in front of an audience
- Active listener and socially aware – for the purpose of building strong relationships with partners
- Understanding of the partner perspective
- Strong organizational and process development skills
- Strong analytical skills and familiarity with salesforce.com
- Creative thinker – the ability to look at a challenge from multiple perspectives and design a win for everyone
- Financial acumen
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to travel 60%+
- Track record of successful sales pipeline development and deal closure
- Expertise in DevOps, ITSM, CI/CD, configuration management and other automation technologies
- Experience in cloud management challenges at the enterprise level
The ideal candidate will be located in the United States, the UK, or Germany. Please email resume/CV and brief note describing why you think you would be a good fit for this role to Tina Valdez at email@example.com.
Morpheus gives technology professionals full control over bare metal, VM and container-based systems across any cloud or infrastructure. A single platform provides complete application lifecycle management, including one-click provisioning, backup, recovery, logging, monitoring, reporting, access control AND self-service provisioning for the user community. In addition to native capabilities, Morpheus offers more built-in integrations than any other cloud management platform on the market.
Morpheus Data LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.