Customer Support Engineer – UK
Morpheus is currently seeking an inquisitive, technologically motivated, self-directed Customer Support Engineer to join our Customer Success Team. It will be your job to deliver exceptional customer support to our enterprise customers running our world class, leading, Garter-rated, Cloud Management Platform software.
With over eighty integrations, you will be exposed to the latest cloud, virtualization, and container platforms including VMware, Google Cloud Platform, Docker, ElasticSearch, OpenStack, Kubernetes, HPE OneView, Cisco UCS, and others. The ideal candidate is a passionate problem solver with a strong technical background and a commitment to expanding their skillset. Candidates MUST be highly motivated to meet and exceed customer expectations.
In our Customer Success Engineering role, you’ll be part of a team that values collaboration and celebrates your unique contribution.
What you’ll Do:
- Provide world class technical support
- Engage in a developmental path with a role that teaches you daily.
- Use technical knowledge to identify and resolve issues with customer implementations of the product.
- Use creative problem-solving skills to help customers implement solutions and resolve issues.
- Follow up with customers to verify issues are resolved to their satisfaction
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers, Services, and Engineering to expedite resolutions and ensure customer success
- Summarize, communicate and escalate customer challenges
- Mentor and assist other support engineers
- Use your experience and initiative to help us continually improve our processes and services
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A desire and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ability to read and understand programming languages (Python, Groovy) and automation tools (Ansible)
- Linux system administration skills (RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu/Debian),
- Understanding of platform technologies (VMware, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenStack)
- Excellent phone and email skills, positive customer-centric attitude
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Organized, self-starter with an ability to follow through for customers with minimal supervision
- One or more years of experience providing technical support for enterprise software solutions
- BS in information technology related field
- Experience supporting products with TCP/IP and SNMP networking components
- Experience with systems and network monitoring tools
Full-time positions include competitive pay and excellent benefits. The ideal candidate should be located in UK with access to our office in Macclesfield but will evaluate others based on experience. Please email CV and brief note describing why you think you would be a good fit for this role to Charles DeMarco <cdemarco + @ + morpheusdata.com>
Morpheus gives developers, IT managers, and DevOps professionals full control over both VM and container-based systems across any cloud or infrastructure. A single platform provides complete application lifecycle management, including one-click provisioning, backup, recovery, logging, monitoring, reporting, and access control. Morpheus offers more built-in integrations than any other management platform on the market.
Morpheus Data LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.